Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison

When I first heard about this novel I could not wait to get my hands on it. I must admit now that I don't think it possible to have been more disappointed. I usually finish every book I start because I believe that in order to judge something as such you must read it entirely. I could not do that with this one. The writing was boring and slow and the characters had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. There was nothing about it that got me excited. As a matter of fact in as many as a hundred pages there wasn't anything that could even grab and hold my attention. When I would think about reading this book for the sake of being able to write my review I began to dread it, it felt as if it was work I had to get done but didn't want to. I absolutely LOVE to read, it is without question my favorite past time, and should never ever feel like work. With all of that being said I do not recommend wasting valuable reading time on this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment