Friday, August 16, 2013

"To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life." W. Somerset Maugham                                                                                       Hello my name is Ashley and I am here because I want to share the wonderful world of books with you. When I was very young I came to acknowledge that books were my safe place in the midst of chaos. I realized that while I had no control over certain things happening in my life that at least when in the moments while reading I could escape. I was able to be anywhere and feel anything, thus started the deep love affair that I still have today. Books have taken me to some of the best places in my life and my hope is to take you there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment